Dr. Mario B. Samson Jr.
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
3rd floor, City Hall Building, Pulung Maragul, Angeles City
Office and Responsibility (Functions)
- Incharge of Vaccination Services:
- Incharge in formulating plans and programs of the city regarding food production of small and large animals that will help improve the quality and increase the number of livestock.
- Performs castration of large and small animals
- Orient farmers regarding immunization, and sanitation to prevent animal diseases.
- Incharge of catching stray dogs and other animals
- Keep records of impounded animals and properly maintain the cages nd its surroundings.
- Incharge of releasing impounded animals after payment of fees and penalties at the City Treasurer\'s Office.
o Hemosep (Carabao, Cattle, Goat)
o Foot and Mouth Disease (Carabao, Cattle, Goat, Swine)
o Porcine Respiratory Reproductive Syndrome (Swine)
o Hog Cholera (Swine)
o Rabies Control (Dogs and Cats)
o Liver Fluke Control, Fecal Examinations, and Deworming of Positive Cases
- Deworming plus vitamin supplements
- Consultation and treatment
o All domesticated animals
o Tetanus ioxoid
- Blood Collection-for Avian influenza (Bird Flu)
- Monitoring on Avian in Fluenza on Aviary, Cockpit Arena and Backyard duck farm.
- Animal Census per species
- Dog and Cat
- Swine, Cattle, Carabao
- Sheep and Goat
- Gamefowl, Pigeon
- Native chicken and domestic ducks.
- Head examination for rabies-to be submitted to the Regional Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory Region III
- Dog Pounding
o Stray Dogs and Cats