John R. Montances
+63 917 896 0312
+63 977 377 1585
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
2/F Angeles City Hall, Pulung Maragul, Angeles City 2009, Philippines
main Office/ Tourist Information and Assistance Center
G/F Angeles City Library & Information Center Bldg., Sto Entierro St., Heritage Zone Angeles City 2009, Philippines
Office and Responsibility (Functions)
- Organize events and activities that will promote the local culture and tourism attractions of the city.
- Supervise the operations and maintenance of city owned and managed tourist destination areas like parks, convention centers, museum, resorts and picnic areas to ensure the cleanliness and beauty of each facility.
- Conduct Tour Packages that will result in the influx of tourists, both foreign and domestic.
- Design and Implement the promotional and marketing structure of Angeles City.
- Organize and conduct culture and tourism seminars, summits and trainings.
- Conduct inspection and accreditation of Tourism Establishments.
- Organize fund raising projects and events and accept donations, sponsorship and solicitations, through the City Mayor, for City Tourism programs and parks beautification.
- Conduct surveys, research and other data gathering activities to support each tourism program.
- Represent the city in any tourism or promotional activities within the locality, in the region, national and international levels.
- Perform and execute any tourism or promotional related activities and programs.
1. Conceptualizes and recommends tour packages for travel agencies and tour operators.
2. Links tourism demand and tourism suppliers.
3. Assesses tourism activities and provides promotional opportunities to those with high tourism value.
4. Formulates tourism plans and runs training courses for tourism-related workers to encourage networking and economic growth in the tourism industry.
Office Cellphone No.: +63 977 377 1585