Ms. Geraldine Gopez
Ground Floor ICTD Office, New City Hall Building, Pulung Maragul, Angeles City
Office and Responsibility (Functions)
- Maintain & develop System software for government offices to enhance further their capacity in delivering quality, appropriate, and timely services to other units of the local government and the general public.
- Assist barangay councils, through the development of an appropriate software system in delivering basic goods and services; to improve their peace and order, environmental management, and in monitoring potential families at risk during the occurrence of hazards and disasters.
- Conduct regular maintenance of computers and other IT-related equipment.
- Maintain network system of the city government.
- Maintain & secure databases of existing programs used ny the city government.
1. Provides trainings and workshops
2. Technical assistance to barangay councils
Mr. Eduard C. Semsem