Ms. Elizabeth F. Lagman
3rd Floor, City Hall Bldg., Pulung Maragul, Angeles City
Office and Responsibility (Functions)
- Promote and establish personnel system base on the merit principle of government service in accordance with existing Civil Service Law and Rules.
- Establish and maintains a continues training and career development programs for city personnel.
- Identify and assesses the training needs of personnel
- Develops and implements human resource development/training programs suited to existing needs including the conduct of periodic evaluation and monitoring of training impact among the participants for the implementation of courses.
- Ascertains and organizes staffing needs of various organizationa units of the city government through a continous appraisal and evaluation of all participants either by entrants to the service and by promotion.
- Prepares and processes all appointments in accordance with existing Civil Service Rules and permanent regulation and establish Service Rules and permanent regulation and establish qualification standards.
- Administers and processes application for leave of absences, insurance, allowance and other similar benefits and compensation claims.
- Takes custody of the personnel records of all city government personnel (201) files.
- Validates and evaluates records of personnel for grants of length of service and retirement awards and other forms of award.
- Prepares and issues service records of employment and other certification pertaining to personnel transaction/matters.
- Preparations of Service Records
- Preparations of Certificate of Employment
Ms. Nancesita G. Gutierrez - Supervising Admin. Officer
Ms. Gina P. Sawal - Supervising Admin. Officer
Ms. Priscilla M. Dizon - Supervising Admin. Officer
Ms. Rowena D. Yambao - Admin. Officer V