Barangay San Nicolas, Angeles City
Office and Responsibility (Functions)
San Nicolas Public Market
1. Over all supervision of the market operation
2. Maintain peace and order, and cleanliness of the market A.O.R
4. Program the market operations under the existing Market Code.
5. Monitor night market operations to protect both vendors and customers.
6. Provide the city administration with monthly reports on the Market operations and activities
7. Mobilize Market Employees with respect to their duties and responsibilities.
8. In-charge of the Market Safety and Securities as well as the Market building maintenance
- Provide adequate information to STALL OWNERS and MARKET POLICIES/CONTRACTS,
- Furnish pertinent documents concerning market operations
- Provide Public Market consumers and the business sectors protection against lawless elements within market area responsibilities as well as secure the market building against fire and intruders.
- Response for a disasters and joined the local government units police and the barangay
Enrico G. Torres