Menandro G. Dizon
General Services Office, Ground Floor, City Hall Building, Brgy, Pulung Maragul, Angeles City
Office and Responsibility (Functions)
The Angeles City General Services Office was created in 1993, mandated under the
welfare of the inhabitants which the mayor is empowered to implement;
- Exercise such other powers and perform other duties and functions as may be prescribed by other law or ordinance, particularly RA 9184 and various COA Rules and Regulations .
- In charge of the acquisition of all supplies/materials/ property and services forAngeles City.
- Record all city governmentâ€™s purchase requests for the BAC (Bids and Awards committee) recommendation of modes of procurement, prepare all supporting documents.
- Exercise the necessary requirements to facilitate acquisition of the items as per request.
- Record deliveries of supplies or property including disposition to end-users.
- Establish a monitoring system of prices and disseminate information thereof including specifications of supplies, materials or equipment available in the market and commonly used by the local government unit;
- Take custody of and be accountable for all properties owned by the local government unit and those granted to it in the form of donation, reparation, assistance and counterpart of joint projects;
- Oversees the proper usage of equipment owned by the city government which are being used for various city government activities.
- assign building or properties<span arial,="\" \\"\\\\"\\\\"\\"\""="" sans-serif;="\" font-size:="\" 10pt;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"="\"> to local officials or other employees, who by law, are entitled to.
- Maintain a central record system of properties/equipment owned by or donated toAngeles City.
- In coordination with the City Engineerâ€™s Office, maintains all phases of minor maintenance of the City Hall building and provision of emergency repairs of facilities/properties such as comfort rooms or office equipment. Also oversees janitorial, and related services for beautification of the building, including all other properties of the local government unit;
- The General Services Office also serves as a support office to the Angeles City BPLD on BOSS, thus ensures compliance to the standards and timeliness set forth in the Manual of Policies and Procedures of the ISO (International Organization for Standardization).
- The Office also serves as the main organic office of the Angeles City Bids and Awards Committee.
- Initial evaluation of purchase requests as to price and specifications.
- Conducts the actual procurement process as per the recommended modes of procurement by the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) and prepares the necessary supporting documents
- Process the applications of government suppliers for accreditation by the BAC
- Takes custody of deliveries (supplies, properties and equipment) and maintains the central record of all government properties, including real properties and government vehicles
- Process registrations and insurances of motor vehicles and government buildings
- Assigns and distributes supplies, equipment, office spaces and motor vehicles to officials, employees and other end-users.
- Safekeeps condemned and unserviceable equipment and motor vehicles for disposal through public auction.
- Provides simple repairs of motor vehicles and office equipment
- Provides for taxpayer\\\'s lounges, city hall lobby and comfort rooms (plumbing services)
- Provides sound system, projector and chairs for official events of the city administration.
- Application for Clearance from Property Accountability by resigning/retiring government officials and employees.
Jovita D. Payad, Supervising Admin. Officer (Administrative Division)
Maritess M. Laurente, Supervising Admin. Officer (Property/Inventory Division)
Blesilda P. Makabali, Admin. Officer V (Procurement/ BAC representative)