Archimedes C. Reyes
+(63 45) 625-7058 Local 193
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- 2nd floor, City Hall Building, Pulung Maragul, Angeles City
Office and Responsibility (Functions)
- Develop plans and strategies and, upon approval thereof by the mayor, as the case may be, implement the same, particularly those which have to do with public information and research data to support programs and projects which the mayor is empowered to implement and which the sanggunian is empowered to provide for under this Code. The City Information Office (CIO) is at the forefront in covering and documenting the activities of the city government and it is instrumental in shaping Angeles City in becoming one of the most dynamic and vibrant cities in the country today.
To maintain active collaboration to mainstream media, pursue an effective liaison to all city hall departments, local government units, government agencies, non-government organizations and various sectors, consulting their leaders from time to time to ensure that the CIO is responsive and attentive to their concerns, being the cityâ€™s information ally and messenger in the delivery of basic social services and vital advocacy campaigns of the city government.
The CIO is tasked to develop, implement and maintain effective public information programs on a citywide basis. Its guiding principle is transparency in public service which is diligently put into practice on a daily basis by competent and dedicated staff.
1. Public Information Dissemination
2. News and Media Relations
In charge of the photo and video coverage, documentation, and writes press releases of different activities of the city government to be published on both national and local newspapers.
3. Television and Audio Visual Documentation
The CIO is also in charged with a radio program that provides news, information, announcement and public service featuring different agencies and offices of the government.
The CIO is tasked to maintain and update the city government's website. The site provides the users with information and news regarding the activities, plans and happenings in the local government scene. It also serves as a feedback mechanism for inquiries and complaints of the constituents. It has also a socio economic profile of the city for researchers and businesses.
The office utilizes software which is capable of sending out several messages to target audiences. This technology allows the sending of various information, announcements and updates through short-message-sending or SMS.
This section is in charge of the design and printing of different advertising materials such as tarpaulins, streamers, pamphlets etc. These information materials are beneficial to the general public and are placed at conspicuous places around the city.
In charge of research and technical writing of information materials to be used indifferent reports, souvenir programs, printed messages and other information materials designed for tri-media.
1. Jose Aubrey "JAY" Pelayo IV