Gloria Salas Tanhueco
Beside Comelec, City Hall Building, Pulung Maragul, Angeles City
Office and Responsibility (Functions)
OSCA is the prime office to distribute identification cards (ID's) to qualified senior citizens. The office also monitors and informs business establishments in accordance to their compliance with the Expanded Senior Citizens Act.
The office formulates projects and/or programs for senior citizens throughout each year in accordance with the approved budget of the office. It office also keeps track and provide information on the total number of senior citizens of the city, their associations per barangay units, and assist them in their problems and activities in association with the City Social Welfare and Development Office.
1. Daily receipt of applications for ID's and Philhealth membership at the Main Office and at the Satellites Offices at Pampang and Robinson's Place Balibago.
2. Daily issuance of ID's and medicine/grocery booklets at the Satellite Offices at Pampang and Robinson's Place, Balibago and Main Office at the Angeles City Hall.
3. Acceptance of applications for ID's and issuance of medicine/grocery booklets during Barangay Day.
4. Replacement of lost ID's and booklets at the Main Office and at the Satellite Office in Pampang.
5. Receives and investigates complaints againts violators of the Expanded Senior Citizen's Act of 2010.
6. Promotes health and physical fitness of senior citizens by holding zumba dance sessions at the Marquee Mall and in some barangays.
8. Conducts monthly consultative meetings with the presidents/other officers of the senior citizen's associations in all barangays to discuss problems encountered by them and help them find solutions.
9. Validates applicants for social pensions given by the CSWD.
GLORIA SALAS-TANHUECO -OSCAHEAD
MAY SALUNGA-DAVID -ADMIN ASST.