Barangay Virgen Delos Remedios
Barangay Virgen Delos Remedios is the smallest barangay of Angeles City with about .08 kms2 of the land area but with a present population of 1,723.
This barangay was separated from her mother barrio, Bo. Lourdes Sur in 1957 thru the efforts of Feliciano Guina who then became the first Tinyente Del Barrio from 1957 to 1964. He was succeeded by Capt. Severino Liwanag from 1964 to 1968 and again by Capt. Feliciano from 1968 to 1972, Capt. Teodulo F. Canlas from 1972 to 1980, and 1980 to 1988 by Ignacio D. Garcia, 1988 to 1994 Feliciano Guina Jr. 1994 to 1997 Roberto D. Pamintuan. Then the three term Barangay Captain Getulio A. Almeda. Until December 2010, the very first Woman Barangay Captain is elected. Barangay Captain Enelita Y. Layug and the present Barangay Captain of Virgen Delos Remedios is Barangay Captain Ronald S. Diangson, who also served as three (3) term Barangay Kagawad from 2000-2013.
Virgen Delos Remedios is bounded by Barangay Malabanias in the West, by Barangay Claro M. Recto in the South, by Barangay Ninoy Aquino in the East. It is located along McArthur Hi-way near its Barangay Covered Court. It is also where the City Post Office and the Agyu Tamu Blg. Is located.
- Total Land Area — 68,987 sq. km
- Address Lourdes St., Virgen Delos Remedion, Angeles City
- Mobile 0917-5230396
- Punong Barangay Hon. Ronald S. Diangson
- Brgy. Councilor Hon. Norman A. Almeda
- Brgy. Councilor Hon. Raymond T. Camaya
- Brgy. Councilor Hon. Allan S. Santillan
- Brgy. Councilor Hon. Ricardo P. Yusi
- Brgy. Councilor Hon. Glen C. Lansangan
- Brgy. Councilor Hon. Jonathan C. Ramos
- Brgy. Councilor Hon. Roberto D. Pamintuan Jr.
- Secretary Helen L. Aguilar
- Treasurer Ariangel D. Garcia