Barangay Agapito Del Rosario
Angeles City formely known as “KULIAT” name after the shrub or vine belonging to the citrus group, with sweet and scented flowers called Kumquiat. Don Angel Pantalen de Miranda, a philanthropist and former mayor of San Fernando , Pampanga utilize his effort to uphold and elevate the social and economic status of every Angeleños. One of his sibling Dr. Clemente Dayrit inherit extensive land areas of Barrio Lourdes, Lourdes Elementary School, the almost land area of Brgy. Agapito del Rosario to name a few. Love and generosity wise, they sub- divided their property, keen on installment basis to the people living around to built house after house to just to paint the town red.
Beforehand, barrio Lourdes is one among the thirteen (13) barrios of Angeles were in it gradually prosper in his own status. Year after year, a lot of changes had been made, local afficials altogether decided to make Angeles a chartered city. Thus, Angeles sub- divided into 27 and Lourdes is one among others.
In 1964 the dream Cityhood of Angeles came true, through the effort of Mayor Rafael del Rosario and city council. On the same year, Tinyenten del Barrio Salbador Lures is one among the proponent dividing/ separating barrio Lourdes into six (6) barangay wherein the birth of barangay Agapito del Rosario Fulfilled.
It is located at the heart center of Angeles City. Bounded by Brgy. Claro M. Recto, Brgy. Lourdes Sur East and Brgy. Lourdes Northwest, on the south is bounded by Brgy. Lourdes Sur and on the north is bounded by Barangay San Nicolas, Joju Auto Supply, Aling Lusing, Aling Elisa kakanin, Crossing Train Station, Marissa Drugs are among the landmark of Barangay Agapito del Rosario.
- Total Population — 2,413
- Households — 684
- Schools (Public / Private) :
- Kinder / Preparatory School :
- Elementary School :
- Bright Star Learning Center
- College :
- Asia Institute of e-Commerce
- Vocational / Technical :
- Health Service Centers :
- Hospital :
- Garcia Medical Center
- R.S Clinic (2)
- Barangay Health Center :
- Rural Health Center :
- Total Land Area — 12.1 Hectares
- Address E. Mallari St., Agapito Del Rosario, Angeles City
- Landline (045) 323-7596
- Mobile 0927-325-7722/0998-857-5465 (PB)
- Punong Barangay Judy S. Susan
- Brgy. Councilor Cornelio C. Susan Jr.
- Brgy. Councilor Vic M. Bamba
- Brgy. Councilor Erwin D. Cabuena
- Brgy. Councilor Drillon C. Mallari
- Brgy. Councilor Ismael S. Cayanan Sr.
- Brgy. Councilor Orlando B. Malonzo
- Brgy. Councilor Emmanuel A. Tamayo
- Secretary Pedro Z. De Guzman
- Treasurer Ma. Cinnia B. Twaño